1. Execution of exchange transactions in the Service
1.1. Principles of transactions
- 1.1.1. The service registers a user order for exchange and ensures automatic compliance with the equivalence of exchange established by users.
- 1.1.2. Operations are conducted based on orders submitted by users. The execution of an order is an act of managing the Service for the purpose of conducting an operation on the conditions specified in the warrant. The user can withdraw orders placed in the order sheet, and also change their parameters, if this is allowed by the conditions of the order.
- An order is a service order taken by the user from the user expressing his firm intention on the terms listed in it to perform an exchange operation with the selected type and number of title characters.
- 1.2.1. Acceptable Orders.
- A prerequisite for accepting an order for registration is the presence in it of the following requisites: the order of the order; the volume of the order; extent of the security deposit;
- 1.2.2. Объем ордера
- The warrant in the Service can only be "limit". That is, it should specify the amount of exchange of title signs. Only in accordance with these volumes can an operation be performed.
- 1.2.3. Conditions of execution of the order
- An order is executed if the user registers an order for the same type of exchange of the opposite direction, such that in accordance with these Rules, an operation.
- 1.2.4. The term of the order.
- Orders queued and not withdrawn by Trader are there until the moment when it is not executed.
- 1.2.5. Filing Orders
- Orders are submitted by users from any computer, with Internet Explorer or other Internet browsers installed.
- 1.2.6. Removing and changing orders.
- All registered orders for which exchange has not started can be removed or changed by entering a corresponding order by the user in the manner determined by the interfaces of the Service. A withdrawal (withdrawal) of an order and a change in its material terms mean the cancellation of the initial order and the filing of a new.
- 1.3. Execution of an order.
- 184.108.40.206. Only registered orders are participating in transactions, which are available for viewing by users.
- 220.127.116.11. In the absence of overlapping counter orders, the submitted order is placed in the queue, unless otherwise stipulated by the terms of its execution. The place of the order in the queue is determined by its price per unit of title signs (the first in the queue of direct and reverse orders are the orders with the most favorable price.